Monday, June 16, 2008

Ye Can't Run [Ara]

Quote of the Day
Merk is a defender with a lazer, pew pew pew


Day started with random mates running other random mates off. I of course didn’t run anyone off. Everyone loves me and no one ever runs from me. They have no reason to. And they know it’s futile anyway, I’m ult in stalking.
Ara scares off Toaster and Merk scares off Zippy

Then we loaded up a ship to head into Atlantis. Tikao was going to drive and it was her first Atlantis run. I was playing XO of course, but didn’t get much planking in. Everyone stayed on stations and moved around as asked. They even got off Treasure Haul when asked. We were a bit undermanned however, and ended up getting swarmed by sea monsters.
Arachne, Lawson, and Tikao  Arachne, Lawson, and Tikao fighting sea monsters

There was no touching of Lordpheonix below decks while he was on a carp station and Dimond had her back turned, no touching at all. So I don’t know why the two of them ran from me on the docks. Maybe they don’t yet realize how futile running is?
touching Lord Phoenix flee from Ara!

Lucky for them Tikao and Lawson caught my eye so I went over to not touch them instead.
Arachne, Lawson, and Tikao

After that I decided to keep the jobbers that were lingering in our crew. They noticed me say that though and tried to run. Can’t run too far when they’re all also flag officers. Aerialla ended up chained in my dungeon.
Marco!

Then it was off to find Tikao for my nightly stabbing. By this time the day was drawing close to it’s end. I only brought a stick with me, and she hates stick fights but fought me anyway. She won.
Stick of Doom

Someone said Eldouche had color issues, so I went to go see, but he was matching fine to my rum soaked, tired eyes. After viewing Eldouche I headed back to my row house for some shuteye.
I’m not colorblind

No comments:

Post a Comment