Monday, June 09, 2008

Suacy XO [Ara]

I went on a pillage first thing with Wobinson’s Angels. I still had my dead fish with me, but no one on this voyage complained about the smell. Maybe it was all the pretty plants on deck that masked the odor. After seeing their ship, North Star I’ve decided I need a garden growing on Sea Web too.
garden on deck and mates tooWobinson’s Angelsrandom chat from voyage
Ara’s dead fish

Then I left for a nice long break. When I came back again it was about time to start loading our crew pillage. So we climbed aboard the Saucy Sprat. I like any ship that’s saucy like me.
Saucy Sprat of Dark Horizon

I got to just stand there the whole voyage, because I was playing XO. We had such a good group of jobbers I only had to do one roving watch to check for sleepers and found none. Everyone stayed on station and stayed working, which means I pretty much had a pleasure cruise.
Ara, Tikao, Lawson, and Rum BubblesAra, Lawson, and guard dog, Dawn

There was plenty of fun chatting going on though. Like when Tikao tried to play matchmaker. She tried to set me up with some chick called Auzy. Her hopes of us getting together were shot down when we both pointed out we preferred men. The only women I mess around with are my mates of Dark Horizon.
Ara prefers men

Captain Corn joined us on the voyage after we were already underway. I guess he was bored. He started trying to order me to do things, including take Lawson’s job. So I told him what I tell all the unruly jobbers. He can straighten up and behave or he can go swimming. He of course just laughed.
too many whistles

When the voyage was over CC asked if anyone would like to join the crew. I said I would, but he turned me down. Though we did get a new member. She’d fallen asleep after a battle and I had told everyone to tickle her, which woke her up. I guess she likes being tickled, because she joined us.
tickle Raven and laugh at TikaoCan I join?Raven, Law, Tik, and Ara

I ended the night much like I end every night. I stalked Tikao before bedtime.
Ara and TikaoArachne and Tikao

No comments:

Post a Comment