Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Wasn't Stalking Joly. Honest! [Kaddis]

Today is a good day. I asked Yamiko out and she agreed. I didn’t sign any type of contract but I get the feeling this isn’t a typical pirate courting and that she expects me to stay true to only her. It’s not often I enter into a relationship where I dedicate myself to only one pirate, but my funds are low so having only one lady to dote upon right now is best for my budget.
Kaddis asks Yamiko out

I delivered my newest outfit. When I arrived at this ocean I’d found myself marooned on an island in less than acceptable clothing. These will do for now and I’ll just have to buy something more suiting to a pirate of my standard latter. I of course showed my new clothes off to my honey and got in a little cuddling.
Kaddis and Yamiko

She went on a pillage and I saw Jolyma on the docks, but Jolyma ran from me. She looked like a pirate on a mission as she rushed straight to that stall. Can’t wait to get her next ship I guess. I followed her anyway and while I was there she got something in her eye. I had to move in real close to see and get it out for her. That’s when Yamiko walked in and thought I was coming onto Jolyma again. I explained the situation and I think Yamiko bought it, I mean believed me. Pirates like me can always be trusted.
Kaddis stalks Jolyma Kaddis whispers softly in Joly’s ear Yamiko catches Joly and Kaddis Kaddis makes up an excuse

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:18 AM

    bS i told you i didnt beleive you ... you male you

    ReplyDelete