Monday, June 30, 2008

Faytel Returns! [Ara]

Sinkhan saw Tikao and Lawson greeting each other sweetly and voiced a desire to have someone talk to him like that as well, so Tikao sicked me on him. I mean she suggested I talk to him sweetly.
my sweet little cannon fodder

I was standing in my house until I got bored and decided to see where my Lawson and Tikao were. I thought for sure they’d be together, but Tikao was on a ship and Lawson was all alone, so I rushed to Labyrinth Moors to be with him. Then I rushed back to Tigerleaf to be with him. Why can’t the prey sit still when I’m stalking? I found him in a furniture store. Can’t mention all of what happened next, but Tikao ended up getting so jealous she made up a story about needing help on a merchant run and demanded both Lawson and I come and, “put your hands to better use.”
Ara finds LawsonLawson gets worriedLawson faints

Yesterday I mentioned Elliebug talking to the ship when she meant to talk someone else, but now it’s Trukker’s turn to be on display for his chat booching. When he saw Ellie he got so excited he told everyone on ship to get on the ship. We were already there, thanks, Trukker. And yes, that was Ellie Raven was greeting on ship as well.
chat booching

We ported safely without any trouble on the seas, other than my series of fine on carp that made Lawson put a bot on there with me. Something in the wind in that segment of the journey, because right as I was about to give up I started doing excellent again.
mates on deck

When Faytel and I got to the dock we found a sleeping Captain Flood. I’m so glad Faytel is back again. I missed her so much while she was gone. She thought we were attacking a random pirate, because we’ve done that. But I doubt it was any less fun for her just because I know Floody.
prey locatedplans made

As the three of us were standing there chatting, Eyeore showed up to chat with us. Lawson saw us, but ran away where it was safer, away from our insanity.
EyeoreLawson runsrandom fun

As we stood there and kept chatting, Crazydog and then Collibri came by and joined us as well. It’s kinda odd when I stand on the docks by chance and the first four pirates that happen by are all hearties.
crazy joinsColli joins

With three of them having been Ramina’s family the conversation seemed to drift to her. I think it started when someone mentioned her soul getting eaten. That might have been my fault.
Ara didn’t poison RamiAra had nothing to do with Rami’s deathAra only ate her soul so she wouldn’t become a zombie or skellie

For the record, I win. I can’t remember what it was I won, but I had to get Floody down in print saying it to be recorded evermore.
Ara wins

At the end of the night, I decided Faytel needed magenta walls. Magenta walls are right up her alley, bright colors for a bright personality. Riyae was her roommate in her shack though and I didn’t want to put Riyae out, so I made Faytel a room mate in my empty cabin and told her she could have full run of the place. I painted the first room there magenta and orange for her. While we were there, mates showed up to sword fight with us, and we ended the night stabbing each other for practice.
mates in a cabinmates in a cabin


I hope Riyae didn’t need Faytel’s wardrobe. . maybe I should buy her one. Or move them both into my townhouse.

Randomness
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment