Friday, June 06, 2008

New Prey [Ara]

Ruin is always asking me if I want to join her in Atlantis and normally I don’t, because she is XOing for Imperial Coalition and I’m afraid of running into old enemies. But for some reason I decided to risk it and jobbed anyway. I figured I could just keep my head low of my enemies came around. I just enjoy being on a voyage with Ruin that much. When I got onboard I saw Smellysmell and greeted her, but she’s got the memory of Rover and made a funny face like she didn’t remember me. Which is odd since I reminded her who I was during the Kirin blockade about a week ago.
Smelly on the docks
Smelly doesn’t remember me.

I didn’t get much in the way of goodies, but I joined them toward the end of their voyage anyway. I’m happy getting anything, and I do love to stab things so an old sword is fine with me, especially since my skull dagger dusted this morning.
an old rapiercrew

On the docks I stopped to talk to Zomiezor who’d also been on the Atlantis trip. Our own flag went out into Atlantis while we were on the other voyage so we talked a little and hung out then both of us went to join the rest of our mates.
Zombi and Ara greet each othermgrapple

I hugged Ruinbane before running off, but not sure if she noticed. But that’s okay I don’t mind hugging people while they are not aware of the hug. Feels more like I’m getting away with something.
Ara hugs Ruinbane

Then off I went to join Pokelles in Atlantis. When we got there another ship was also getting there, or maybe they were just rejobbing, not really sure but they were there anyway and someone onboard said it was Masterbilly’s ship and I know that Solame likes to go out with him sometimes so I looked over on the other ship and cried out for her and started waving like mad, and there she was, waving back at me. She’s so super sweet, I love her so.
two shipswaving to other ship

I only fought one dragoon this trip, and lost that fight. I’m still a little rusty in my sword skills. That’s what I get for letting them go dormant though.
Ara loses

When the trip was over Pokelles decided to do something crazy and insane, something most people would have warned him against. He added me to his hearty list. Now I can stalk him whenever he’s around. Poor Pokelles.
Pokelles has been added to your hearty list.
Pokelles and Captain Flood

After the voyage I noticed we had a new crewmate. I think I took a little nap and then woke up and saw him there actually. At any rate I’ve got new prey, doesn’t matter what I was doing when he was brought to my attention, his fate is sealed.
pit of honey

I was distracted by my thoughts of stalking by Lord Luci who asked to come to me. Yesterday I had told everyone I was afraid of him and didn’t like being left alone with him, because he’s so evil, but there he was asking to come to my house where I was alone. So like any good pirate, I took another gulp of rum and invited him over. He had won some stuff fighting skellies and was giving it to me to give away at the party. Eventually we’ll have that flag party.
LL gives Ara stuffAra and Lord Luci

Funny, but Lord Luci never asked me why a bathtub was in my foyer. He walked over to it like he was thinking about using it, but it didn’t strike him as strange it was there. Thing was I was holding onto it when I went to fight skellies once and they wanted it so I came and dropped it there to rush back to the fight, but it’s already old so I’m afraid to move it again until I get a bigger house or something.
Lord Luci looking at the tub

No comments:

Post a Comment