Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shush You! [Kaddis]

I found Yami sleeping on the job, so I cuddled her awhile until the urge to stir welled within me and I had to go find something else to do. I’m not sure if cuddling makes one useful?
cuddle sleeping Yamiko

Today I realized I have issues needing to feel useful. Felt useful to my last captain most the time because he’s afraid of sirens and I was a bit known on that ocean as a siren slayer. Not sure what is says about me that I have a need to be of use to others, but I digress, no one cares to hear about my last ocean.

Yami was telling me she was perfectly happy being a trio with herself, me, and Jolyma so long as Yamiko remained the number one lady of my heart. Joly said something about not talking like that when she’s working. I’m not sure if she’s afraid we’re going to say something compromising about her, or if she just wants to join in, but good luck stopping us.
Not while Joly is puzzling?

Joly asked us who would go on a pillage, so we started telling her which of us would come if she started one. She seemed to think we were supposed to jump onboard at the mention of a pillage, but she didn’t ask if we were coming, she asked if we would. Have to ask the right questions to get the right answers.
Who do you think you are, my queen?
Joly upset the ship the ship

I decided the pillage was a good time to give Jolyma the modest little clothing I bought her so she’d look better for the jobbers. They’re not exactly the clothes fitting of my queen, but they’re better than rags. And it’s a good thing Yamiko agreed to the trio because I bought Jolyma clothes that’d match what I was wearing, which is something I hear pirate couples do.
Joly in new outfit Joly thanks Kaddis

Tae ended up joining us as well, and we were having so many rumble matches I couldn’t help but continue to comment on how good Tae is at rumble and kept saying she’d win all our matches for us.
Tae will win our rumble for us

One of Yamiko’s friends stopped by and she was calling him love, which got to me a little bit, then she let him into our crew as a full member.
Kaddis doesn’t trust Dan, he eyes Kaddis’ woman

Joly sure tells Yamiko or myself to shush a lot. Too bad neither of us will ever listen to that command. That’s one command from my queen I can not comply with.
shush you!
shush you!

Much later in the evening, long after the pillage, I decided to work on my gunning some more. I don’t really want to load guns, I want to navigate, but I can’t navigate with the navy until I’ve gotten a certain amount of experience in gunning with them. As time went on I got more and more tired of gunning until it got to the point I was just sorta sitting on guns for the experience and was thus booching. (This is when I got distracted on Arachne and was chasing the greenie off CC. I stayed on guns on Kaddis for the experience.)
booching guns broad in guns

Randomness>
Yamiko and Kaddis die together Mug of Blood

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:03 PM

    You two scare me. Now shush!

    ReplyDelete