Thursday, June 26, 2008

Poor Pirate [Kaddis]

I went on a pillage with my crew. I need a lot of poe. I have to buy myself a better sword and nicer clothes, and a house for myself and Yamiko and all her pets which she doesn’t care I’m allergic to, and I need to buy her gifts. The pillage lasted awhile though and I was getting tired of working, but Joly wouldn’t let me stop to defend. She wanted to throw me in her brig, but I pointed out she shouldn’t be trying to chain me up with Yamiko is around.
Joly puts Kaddis in the brig for not working

After the pillage Yamiko decided to play hard to get and I chased her around deck. I’m normally the one playing hard to get, unless I’m trying to swindle someone, so it’s a little different for me. I find I enjoy this however.
Kaddis and Yamiko

We spent the evening deciding what I should save up my money for. I wonder if I buy the house if Yamiko will furnish it.
Kaddis will buy a poker table

No comments:

Post a Comment