Thursday, June 26, 2008

New House [Ara]

Today my good friend Riyae decided to show herself. I’m not sure where she’s been hiding, but am very glad to have her back again. She says she’ll even try to make the party next Tuesday.
Riyae and Arachne

Merkuto pretended to be cold and alone as a ploy to get me to hold him, but I’m onto his scheme and there was no holding involved.
hold me, I’m cold

While standing on the Tigerleaf docks and trying to decide if I should buy a townhouse there or not, I saw a little pirate train of some of my hearties walk by. I of course wondered where they were all going so when CC told me to follow him I couldn’t pass up the stalking invitation.
I want candy

I then found myself at Trukker’s new townhouse on Tigerleaf. He and Elliebug have bought a house together there and were moving in. I wasn’t previously warned so the only thing I had to give them as a house warming gift was a chair. I carry random furniture around with me because I inherited all of Ramina’s and it wouldn’t all fit in my row house.
matesmore mates

While there Trukker decided to add me to his hearty list. I don’t always think to add crew mates, because I can already see when they’re around from the crew list, but I never turn down a hearty when that hearty wishes to be listed.
Trukker has been added to your hearty list

Then I went and bought the house nextdoor. I rushed in to tell them before going back to my row house to gather my coffers and furniture.
house costhouse next doormates

I dropped a plant on my way to the ferry though and the pot busted. The plant fell into the sea, so I know it won’t survive all that salt and just left it.
dropped a plant

I ended the night decorating my new house and painting the walls in hopes of having it ready by the time the party gets here.

I also had a little bit of a conversation with Captain Flood about floating boats and people.
Are you coming onto me? O.oCF is looking for people that like to float

No comments:

Post a Comment