Sunday, June 29, 2008

Souls Are Yummy [Ara]

For the record, I did not slip anything into Ramina’s fried kraken that night. It had nothing to do with her recent writing of a will that left me everything. I did not get her killed so I could eat her soul and absorb her power.
mounting guns and eating souls

But on a different note, I was just sitting in my house when Captain Corn started crying out for help. It seems he’s too nice for his own good and can’t tell an annoying greenie to take her emo problems with her boyfriend elsewhere.
CC in trouble

So I decided to save him and I rushed over to the docks of Jubilee to pretend to be an angry and overly jealous girlfriend. Hope you don’t mind, Phae, not trying to steal him, only rescue him.
Who’s this then?Back off he’s taken!And put some clothes on!

She got mad at me, called me a shank, and walked off. Unfortunately for CC, she continued to talk to him in tells. He eventually did the wise thing and logged off. Then she turned her attention toward me, apologized, and like a fool I accepted her apology and forgave her. She then wanted to hang out and tell me her boy troubles and be my hearty. I fled back to my house.
CC thanks AraAra rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment