Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Enter Kaddis

(This is my new character for the Malachite Ocean. The name Arachne was already taken so I picked this guy. It’ll be fun playing a guy.)

I decided I had to go find Queen Jolyma. I’d heard she was a hot looking and tough talking lady of the sea. That’s just my type so I had to hunt her down and check her out, seeing as I was in the market for a new crew. I found her in a distillery. How lucky is that? She was tasting her product and tasted a bit too much. Good thing she joined me to her crew before she passed out.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I got busy right away trying to get to know my new mates. Crews work best when they’re closer than family. I found one of my mates randomly on the docks and stopped to greet him. Another pirate came along and wanted to sword fight, and I couldn’t pass up that chance so fight we did. I of course won.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then Jolyma came too, after sleeping off her rum a little bit. I asked her for some officer training, but turns out she was still quite drunk.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Somehow I became officer anyway. Maybe she wasn’t as drunk as I thought in that stall and liked what I gave her?

I went on a voyage into a flotilla with a random crew. They were the only ones I found on the notice board at the time and I needed new clothes to go with my new status in my crew, which means I needed more money. I didn’t fair too bad though and did end up ordering some new clothes.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

After that I decided to practice my sword fighting until I got the fencer trophy. Every officer needs at least one trophy and it is the easiest for me to get.
Photobucket

While I was working toward my trophy, Robin had tried to greet me, but her greeting had gone unnoticed. It wasn’t until I saw her on the docks that I realized I wasn’t alone in the crew. I greeted her in return and apologized, but she laughed at me for being slow and headed to bed. I like it when they play hard to get.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment