Thursday, June 19, 2008

Would You Like a Side of Pain With That? [Ara]

Today I was bombarded by a rain of trophies. I had to hit the deck and duck for cover, so I’m not sure if the ocean gods are happy or mad at me. Or maybe it was that crazy wizard that had a crush on me back when I was a cabin person, trying to smite me while dote upon me at the same time. He never did seem to get how those two things don’t go together.
many trophies

Then I had to help Merkuto remember how to work a tap. I think he got confused and because they’re called taps he started tapping them. He’d probably already been through a couple of kegs by this time. Lucky for him, before I was a pirate I was a bar wench.
how to work the taps

Tikao complained about the lag of log entries to read and I told her my scribe was feeling ill. I think he came down with a cold or something, not sure what happened to him.
scribe is dead

I distracted my thoughts from the log and gave my ears a rest from the cries of agony from my scribe to head out to sea with the Royal Pillagers. I had a bit too much rum and can’t really remember the voyage, only that I went. I’m pretty sure Amber yelled a lot and planked some too.
Royal Pillagers

Later Zippy asked for death and I was more than happy to help him out. I love helping out my crew mates and lend a hand or a sword whenever I can, especially if it calls for blood to be spilled.
One order of death, coming up!

I ended the night in the usually fashion, of stalking Tikao. I can’t go to bed until I’ve been kissed good night, and maybe tucked in.
Tikao and Arachne

No comments:

Post a Comment