Friday, June 20, 2008

Friends In Need Should Pay More [Kaddis]

New Portrait

I decided to go on a little adventure today. I heard my good friend Bumblebeard had gotten himself into a speck of trouble. I had to go rescue him. I’d have asked some of my crew to join me, but I couldn’t find any at the time, so off I went on my own. Wasn’t too much trouble though and I ended up getting a few trophies and a nice neat portrait as well. The money wasn’t worth the time however. I think next time I might leave Bumblebeard on his own, unless he makes it more worth my while. I didn’t even get enough to buy Yamiko anything.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    darling, you know you dont need to buy me anything ^_^, i cant take materialistic objects with me when i die.. lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete