Monday, June 02, 2008

Sea Monsters and Leprechauns [Ara]

I went on an sea monster hunt with Hawkings.
Photobucket

When I first came onboard Zomi jumped off. He claimed he fell but I think he was fleeing from me.
Photobucket

Someone was peeking at something, can’t remember what so I peeked at the other players and one of them felt violated by my peeking.
Photobucket

My game in dragoon fighting is still off. I think I was cursed, probably by dragoons that wanted me to stop stabbing them.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Jolynn, who is the second best planker on the ocean stabbed me too. That’s not very nice of her. She’s just jealous because I’m the number one planker.
Photobucket

After all my sea monster hunting fun I did my normal thing of stalking Tikao. Lawson fled right before I got there, but he’d locked the door behind himself so I had to break in.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then my favorite leprechaun, Merkuto showed up. I haven’t seen him in awhile.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment