Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random Love [Ara]

The day started with me going to Atlantis with my mate, Hawkings. I carped most the time, which ended up being a mistake. I didn’t do so well and thus didn’t get anything. I told myself last time I went to Atlantis that the next time I’d sail, but I guess I don’t listen to myself much. I also lost my only one verses one I did.
Atlantis with Odin’s DemiseAra lost

The strangest thing to happen was a random love declaration from Keverrs. I’m not sure what I did to get it though.
they love Ara

I then went to Tigerleaf and just stood on the docks. Been a long time since I’ve been docktarting. I saw Rumandgun, but I don’t think he saw me and fled. Then Colli stopped by and we chatted a little. I was slightly distracted preparing my mind for my XO commands I was going to use however.
Rumandgun and ArachneCollli and Arachne

Then I boarded the ship and got ready to play XO. I do so enjoy XOing, I don’t know why others aren’t fighting me to do the job. Well sometimes CC seems like he’d like to do it, and also helps look for people to plank only to cry when he finds out I’ve already planked them.
mates

Icey was there, and I liked the look of the colors she was wearing on her. I don’t normally like the harem look but the outfit suited her. Shame she fell asleep on guns as soon as we got in though. We had another gunner that jumped ship right off. We got a little damage and there were jobbers crying about being doomed, but the damage went down quickly and proved not to be a problem at that point.
Icey

I didn’t have too much trouble getting jobbers to work and stay working. There were a few in the beginning that thought they might get away with it. I guess they thought I’d give them a bunch of chances and yell a lot. I did warn a few times. One had said he would be right back right before we went in so I didn’t think much of, then as soon as we got in he said he had to go to the bathroom. When I demanded he come out and work, he pretended to be looking for a station, but that didn’t fool me for long. I also like to do rounds to look for sleepers, so if you job with me, beware and follow my rules or ye be shark bait. Hmm, I could use a mounted shark on my wall.
Swim ye shall

In the end we sank. Not sure what did us in, probably a combination of losing our gunners, mixed with so many jobbers having jumped overboard. My job was to yell, so you’d have to ask Tikao the ins and outs of what sank us. But we were done with the ship and gave her back to the Royal Pillagers.
sinkingfull damageYe can have her back now

Then I went out with my flag mates, Unscrupulous Rumrunners. Ltjock was getting some battle navigation practice in and he claims he didn’t do so well, but he did better than I could have.
pillage
mates on deck

During the voyage Ellie decided to announce she was on a ‘pilly.’ I took it to mean she was on a pillage, but maybe she was trying to tell us something else about herself? I take a pilly everyday, but I call it a vitamin.
pilly or pillage?

No comments:

Post a Comment