Wednesday, June 04, 2008

com git meh k

Quote of the Day
Phae likes Ara’s Clouds


I was busy minding my own business and practicing my alchemy when Captain Corn asked if anyone wanted to go watch him bnav. I asked him if that was his way of asking us to pillage, because if I came to watch him bnav I wouldn’t expect to have to work. I finished my potion mixing and went to sail for him anyway. I was really tired though and not doing so well in my puzzle. I was averaging only good on the duty report. Five others wanted to pillage with him anyway so I hoped ship to go take a little nap. Though later I told Tikao he kicked me off his pillage, and the silly boy didn’t deny it.
Mates on first pillageLeg O’ Pirates

After I got up from my nap I went to visit my friend Luvi. I wasn’t there that long though as I received another pillage invitation when visiting her.
Luvi and Ara

This invitation was from my new hearty, Aureliu. Also who I pillaged with last night.
Aqua VitaeAra is a maniac

When that pillage was over I had to sit and wait for rejobbing on a flotilla everyone else was in. The jobbing started right after I agreed to pillage with my friend, so I didn’t make most the flotilla. I also missed a SMH with Hawkings this morning cause I pillaged with CC instead, and there was some nice stalker prey on Hawkings ship. But back to the flotilla. . . I was so bored while waiting that I started spamming my crew chat. I asked them to tell Hurly I demanded he come off the board to job me. Ellibug was too afraid to tell him though and said she’d let Tikao tell him, but I think Tikao was too busy with her puzzle to hear me. I got so bored then that I even started talking in Newbie Talk.

“i sale gud”
“com git meh k”
“i carp gud 2”

My crew just laughed and still I don’t think any of them relayed my messages to Hurly as asked. I was musing to myself if he’d mute me or come get me if I started tell spamming him, but decided to go mix potions instead. I was in the middle of mixing when the cry for rejobbing came out though and dropped all my potions to go job, thus dropping my standing in alchemy. So off I went to job for Mr. Wig Man, otherwise known to the rest of the ocean as Hurly. I tried a hug fest when I got there, but only my crew wanted hugs.
Tikao and Ara on Hurly’s ship

And then it was late and I was off to go have my nightmares about large pink growths on the heads of men in skirts.

On a random stray note. . . my coffers are almost evil. Or they were, this was right before I went and bought the dog to give away at the flag party.
66,660 poe in coffers

No comments:

Post a Comment