Thursday, June 26, 2008

Whiny Pirate Disclaimer

Actions speak louder than words. That’s the way it’s always been and the way it’ll always be. If you are upset with how your actions reveal your character to the rest of the ocean when I point those actions out, that is not my fault. I report only actions and verbal comments of other pirates, I do not place judgments on those actions beyond pointing out the emotions those actions or words evoke in me. If you do not like the way your actions speak for your character, do not perform those actions.

I also log my own actions and verbal comments. The only way to prevent me from logging yours, is to never call attention to yourself around me.

Your actions speak for you, I simply repeat them for everyone else. I have no control over your actions, only you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment