Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lady Arachne

I went on a pillage with my own crew. I was in the middle of actually getting around to these logs again, but Tikao told me it could wait and so I hopped on the ship. I’m surprised I went back to writing the logs when I was done.
Dark Horizon

During one of the battles Tikao, Lawson, and I died together. We do a lot of things together, so it only seemed fitting we should die together.
Lawson, Arachne, and Tikao die together

After the pillage I went to stalk Tikao and Lawson. Really I had just delivered my sword which wasn’t ready when the pillage began, but was ready when it was over. I first tested it out by taking Sword Fight Challenge 10 off the mission board and found it was a much better fit for me than the old swords I’d won from Atlantis that I’d been using. So I rushed over to show Tikao and stab her. She however was busy talking to Lawson so I stood around waiting for her to be done and ended up forgetting I was there to stab her.
Tikao, Lawson, and Arachne

I was even more distracted when they made me a lady of the flag. I’m flattered beyond words and more thrilled than anyone can know. This of course means I’ll have to stop doing my disappearing acts and stick around. I already self proclaimed myself Events Coordinator and found an online calendar for our flag to use so we can plan events and not worry so much about overlapping them. I think I need to be bolder and less timid.
I want to defend the ocean from all those that disrupt harmony and peace. I want to inspire the greenies to become the famous people of tomorrow and bring a bright new dawn to Viridian. The winds are changing and the current is shifting. There’s a Dark Horizon on the Brink of Dawn, ready to usher in a new era.
Ara bounces

I was feeling so overwhelmed that I couldn’t help but do a love shower.
Love Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment