Friday, June 27, 2008

Brink of Dawn Enters Season of the Flame [Ara]

I was getting all ready and excited to XO in the Season of the Flame event hosting by the OMs in which we competed for a blockade package. However it seemed everything was under control and my XO skills were not needed this day. I didn’t puzzle as much as I should have, because I was standing by on docks waiting to see if I would be needed to XO. But with the help of all our mates we won the event. On behalf of Brink of Dawn I thank all the mates who helped us this day.
Ara and Tifarific
We won! Yay!

Just after the event I stalked Tikao and found her with Castor. She asked him to open an island for us to blockade, but he just laughed. We told him we had a great time and he said he was glad we enjoyed it. I doubt any OMs read my log, but thanks a million we had a blast. And Castor is sure to be in the Love Shower if I see him on.
Castor, Tikao, and Arachnewe had fun, thanks

I took a little nap, then got up for Siren and Dfm’s wedding. I inherited Ramina’s hearties, and I’m not sure if I inherited her enemies as well. Her enemies were there however and I know she couldn’t be in the same room with them and not cry. I’m rather proud of myself though for not letting them get to me in that manner during the wedding. Though I found I didn’t yet have the heart to continue onto the party with them. It’s hard to be around people that only wish you harm. I also am a little ashamed to admit they distracted me most of the wedding and it was hard for me to just enjoy it while I was constantly looking over my shoulder. Siren looked lovely however and I wish her all the happiness in the ocean. And my deepest apologies Siren, that I found it so hard to focus solely on you on your big day.
Hey, Sean, let’s get married.Ruinblade had a parotParot on loanSean and Arachne

The weddingWedding party

I mostly just sat around the rest of the day until much later in the night, just as I was thinking of hitting the rack, Captain Flood asked if I’d sail with him while he tried to mem a certain route. I’m always happy to help a mate so I agreed to come. We sailed the route three or four times, until we got it, but memed it he did. Thanks Portia for helping chart that route for us each time.
colorfulColorful

No comments:

Post a Comment