Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Inherited Rami's Friends [Ara]

Today I decided to greet everyone individually. I remember once some time ago, maybe a year ago or more, can’t really remember, but Lawson picked on me and said I had a generic “Ahoy, mates” that I use to greet everyone. He’s right. But today I decided I should greet everyone in turn. Look at all the spam that ensued. Maybe I should stick to my generic greeting?
Ahoy mates

Lego stopped by and licked everyone. . . I’m allergic to alts. I’m sure I’ll break out in a rash now. I think I’ll head over to the apothecary and mix me up an anti-alt potion just to be on the safe side.
I’m allergic to alts

I was out shopping and I saw Siren, but I didn’t stop to talk to her. I was afraid there’d be a group portrait and I don’t have my skirt I need for it, so I was checking to see if one that would do was on a rack somewhere. Sorry Siren, wasn’t trying to ignore you, was just on a shopping mission.
Ahoy, Siren

Ramina had willed everything to me. That’s right me, not one of her children or other relatives. But anyway, I was going through her hearty list and removing them. She’s dead and doesn’t need friends. Lizzy took it personally, and I tried to explain I was removing everyone and pointed out how rude she was to me the last time we met, which I took to mean she was treating me the way she felt about me. I have no idea why she’d treat me one way when she’d feel another, so I could only believe her actions to represent her heart. She disagrees and doesn’t think her actions meant anything and that I shouldn’t assume her actions were true. But I will always think people mean what they say and do, otherwise they wouldn’t say or do those things.

I get really annoyed with the type of people that log out on you in the middle of a converastion(or hang up on the phone) so they can't hear your response after telling you how they feel and not caring how you feel. If you are going to start this type of conversation with another pirate, have the decency to hear them out. In a conversation you are not the only one having it. I was there too. And yes, I know there will be more tarting because I say this, but if you don’t want me to point out your actions, act in a different manner, or in a manner where you won’t mind so much when I point them out. I point out hugs on my log as much as anything else. Your actions speak for you, don't blame me for your actions.

Then I continued on with my mission of adding a few of Ramina’s friends to my own list. It seems I inherited not only her money, clothes, and furniture, but her friends as well. And for the record, my statement in the below picture to Esaidra was a joke. Though I believe that our actions speak for us, I don’t believe we’re guilty until proven innocent. Though I also believe that society treats us all as if we are indeed guilty until proven innocent.
Surmuck added to hearty listNight Surmuck and house
Ara and Esaidra miss PuppyEsaidra added to hearty list

I ended the night by stalking down Rascalred who I found doing incredible in blacksmith and forced her to be my hearty. Didn’t really take much effort to force her, but force her I did.
RascalredRascalred has been added to your hearty list

No comments:

Post a Comment