Saturday, June 07, 2008

Dunkhan's New Clothes [Ara]

I slept most day (was offline) so I didn’t really do much. I was standing around on the docks of Labby Moors when a leprechaun ran by, but I don’t think he saw me.
Ara and Merkuto

Then I kept seeing Rover. He stalled long enough for me to tease him about how he never remembers me but he just laughed as he always does then continued his running off the docks and then back on them thing he was doing. What a weirdo.

Tikao came to find me on the docks, I think I said I was there, or maybe it was just luck or her stalking. At any rate nothing naughty happened at all. Our crew is very pure and decent and we never do anything bad, especially not on public docks.
Ara and Tikao

There was a flag voyage going on so I jumped onboard. I’d been waiting on the docks for them to get out of battle. As magically whisked onboard Keverrs sent me 21 pieces of eight. Who told him I enjoy randomness? I thought it was odd, yet funny and of course worth mentioning to the rest of you.
Kev is random

After the voyage I noticed Dunkhan on the docks. I was just standing there and he came up and started talking to me. He was showing off his new outfit. I thought it was rather colerful and a little over the top, then he explained that Seepnah gave it to him. I don’t really know Seepnah other than he’s a pink lover and that’s a little flamboyant so it made total sense to me after that.
Ara, Dunk, and AmbercolorfulDunk and Ara

Dunkhan of course ran off to go find another voyage. He’s always on a voyage, but I guess I am too. I just bnav a lot less than he does. Well, I don’t bnav at all. He’d asked about the party, but even though we’d just got off a large ship the flag crews all seemed to be starting their own little things and it was too late for a party anyway. Lord Dubs came to me though on the docks and we standing there waiting for Tikao to start the pillage she promised us. I got some communication crossed or something cuase she was trying to tell me to do something and it took me a bit to realize she wanted me to board her Eager Beaver so she could come onboard without wasting a swig of her whisking potion. So I left Lord Dubs and went onboard.
Ara and Dubs

Lawsen, Trukker, and Ellibug joined us right away, but it took awhile for us to get anyone else’s attention. I think the warm sun on the beach made Lord Dubs fall asleep cause he woke up some time later and then he too hopped on board.
Ara stares at Ellie and TrukkerTikao watches Law’s booty
Dark Horizon

I kept falling off again. I think I’m cursed cause I fall off ships a lot more than I used to. I’m not sure who cursed me, probably the dragoons. They probably cursed my sword fighting too and that’s why I have trouble stabbing them now. They fear me.
falling off

After awhile I was getting tired and I get restless when I get tired. I was getting bored sailing and wanted something to break up my sailing to keep me awake so I demanded some stabbing. Tikao made excuses about not finding other ships for awhile then she finally attacked, but it wasn’t brigands I could stab, it was barbarians. But really that’s okay too, I’m alright in rumble. Though I don’t know what that horrible smell was that was on the ship. . . it was horrific.
dead pink and white fish

crew mates

After the pillage I teased and flirted with the new guy some more and then went to bed. Sorry, no shots of the flirting.

No comments:

Post a Comment