Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No Ninjas Allowed! [Ara]

Qutoe of the Day
Photobucket


We tried to fill a ship for a voyage. I had a bit too much rum and can’t remember what type of voyage it was, but didn’t really care either. They said they needed their XO, so onboard I cam, stumbling and drinking. I’ve always got a sword and bludgeon with me, so I’m always ready for any type of voyage. They know the voyage type won’t stop me.
Lawson, Arachne, Tikaoon deck

We had a huge problem filling the ship though. I think we were heading into a flotilla come to think of it. But anyway, we just couldn’t get enough jobbers to fill the ship. We did have a bit of fun chatting on deck though. And I made a new friend, maybe more than one, but only Auzygirl was added to my hearty list.
Auzygirl is not a ninjaArachne is a siren

No comments:

Post a Comment