Sunday, June 01, 2008

I Break For Hugs [Ara]

I get so lazy with these blockade posts, that I'll just spam you with the images. The important thing to learn of today's blockade is that breaks are meant for hugging all my friends in jobber chat.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wig people scare me. . . how can you not be afraid of this?
Photobucket

I think my chat booch in the following conversation inspired a contest?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Maybe it's a floatation device?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the blockade I took a nice little break. Blockades were me out. Then I came back to stalk Tikao and Lawson. I was suposed to have a party, but the blockade ran over into the party time so the party was moved.
Photobucket

Then me and some other flaggies went on a pillage with the Unscrupulous Rumrunners.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We hung out on the ship for a long time even after porting until Floody told us the skelies were out and I decided I needed to fight them.
Photobucket

So off I went to fight skellies. While there soemone called Paperdoll added me to her hearty list and I'm pretty sure she's an alt, cuase she already knew I was crazy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then I stalked some flaggies to end the night. Dai and Floody left Bambi alone with me too. They either trust me more than they should as flag stalker, or trust her running or stabbing abilities.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment