Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Shop With Us [Ara]

Quote of the Day
Photobucket


I started my day out with some alchemy. Mixing potions is my new craze, though I’m not sure why. It’s probably the pretty colors. There was no work for me to do at the Dark Horizon stall on Labby Moors (shameless plug) but I did the puzzle anyway just to make sure I don’t forget what I’m doing.
Photobucket

After that I went to Windward Vale to visit Tikao in her iron monger stall there (another shameless plug.)
Photobucket

Again I decided to do some work so I wouldn’t forget how and got myself a nice little trophy as a result.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I received a pillage invitation and most of you know I take almost any offer sent my way if I’m not already out, or tired after having just come off a pillage. So I hugged Tikao and ran off to steal booty from brigands.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment