Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Navy Ships Are Not Safe From Arachne!

Quote of the day
party in Yami’s pants


My fish dusted today. I guess it’s time to get another fish to smell up the ships I voyage on. My SO badge also dusted which is annoying, because those things cost doubloons. But I have to have one to know what’s being said in flag officer chat. I can’t live without it.
dusting

Leprechauns are at the end of rainbows

I went on an Atlantis run with my wonderful mates over at Wobinson’s Angels. I hugged Solame as soon as I came on board but it was some time later that she noticed me. I think when she saw me hugging someone else and got jealous. You know you want me, Sol.
Solame and ArachneWonbinson’s Angels

I have a new victim on my stalking list. . . I mean a new hearty. One of my mates over at my second home. I job with them so much I’m starting to think of them as my second home.
PadamaiArachne, Padamai, and Bbanscmom

While on this voyage I was asked by some random guy to be his girl friend. I didn’t even respond, though I must admit I did look at his stats to see if he might have money enough to afford to court me. He didn’t have good stats at all, he had the kind of stats where you wonder what’s wrong with his crew for making him an officer. Apparently he was asking all the other girls too, because Solame had to tell him to stop.
be my girlfriend

Something amazing happened while I was on this voyage. I not only got top carp, but was doing incredible and there were several other incredible too. I mark it down now, because it won’t happen again.
incred and top in carp

I won some nice prizes on that trip. An old short sword for my sword collection, and a set of chains. Now I just need to find a sexy man to play with my chains with.
old short swordchains

I took a nice long nap, and then when I came back it was time to join Bootleg Bandits and my flag in Atlantis.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I hugged all the pretty pirates. Of course by that time I’d had plenty of rum so all the pirates were pretty.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Unfortunately we sank. I found Lord Poe on the docks and rushed over to him for comfort, then Zombi came seeking comfort as well.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Later I went to my house, but then I noticed there was talk going on in flag officer chat about how Zombi thought he was safe from me and I couldn’t stalk him where he was. I love a good challenge so I checked and found he was on a navy ship. Not the first time I stalked someone onto a navy ship, so off I went to find him, and find him I did.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

He then left the ship and taunted me, saying I should find him again, but I don’t stalk on command. I went back home and a random guy entered my house and started asking lots of questions. Siren also came in and we kinda sat there in silence until the guy ran out, then we were able to chat it up in peace.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Siren left my house and suggested I stalk Tikao before I head to bed. I can’t argue with such a wonderful suggestion, so after hugging Siren a couple of times and wishing sweet dreams upon her, I rushed off to go find Tikao.
Photobucket

When I had stalked Zombi, I found out that not speaking adds an extra creep factor, so I decided to try that on Tikao and Lawson. Lawson was unphased by it, but Tikao got a little jittery.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Then we all hugged each other and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment