Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun With Bandits

Kehle of Viridian:

Skellier of my crew was on a pillage. I checked to see where he was and saw he was alone and I thought it’d been some time since he said he was on a pillage and maybe he was just moving supplies or something. So, I asked him if he was still on a pillage and due to his lack of punctuation I was unsure of his response. He was either running a pillage that crew could join only if they wanted to battle navigate, or he was running a pillage for crew only and wanted to know if I wanted to battle navigate. Since I’m novice able in bnav I didn’t think that was the one he meant.
Photobucket




Arachne of Opal:

I took some of the learning puzzles. I’m not too sure how well I was doing though the only time I understood the duty report was when I did gut. I also took some sword training missions and one rumble training one by accident. It would probably help if I could speak German.
Photobucket




Arachne of Viridian:

I went back to my own ocean and pulled my hair back once more. People would freak out if I didn’t have it back because that’s the only way I’ve ever worn it in Viridian. Once back Bayne decided to start getting personal with me. The actual question is not repeated here, but it wasn’t really all that personal. At least it wasn’t naughty and that’s normally what I think people are going to ask if they want to know if they can get personal.
Photobucket

The Bootleg Bandits decided to start loading a war brig to head out and pillage. I decided to go with them, but I had to play a little coy first because it’s just my way.
Photobucket

I set up my hammock to start my lazing, but Diamond seemed to be under the impression that I was the entertainment. Wasn’t that long ago that Flood was telling me I sing and play the hornpipe too much.
Photobucket

The little greenie I’d met the day before was there. He calls himself a captain, but I don’t think he is.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had to go down into the hold for something during the voyage and when I returned everyone got excited. By everyone I mean two pirates. I gave them both hearts in return however.
Photobucket

I did incredible in sails. I know a lot of you do incredible all the time, but it was my first time this year so I mark it down as a rare occasion and take note. I used CC’s line, “Nice incred, on wait that’s mine,” but I felt bad for using it, like I had no right to brag and people would think less of me for it. But when he does says it, it’s funny.
Photobucket

Diamond was in a very loving mood and said many times how much she loved the crew. Of course we love her back. We fight over who loves her more. We’re pirates, we like shiny Diamonds.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Elote wanted to make out with me, but Palusia said we couldn’t. I wouldn’t anyway, I’m about to be married to Captain Flood. . . again. But Palusia swooshed down the mast and Falbard told her she couldn’t swoosh, which started a whole ban on activities using words that had a double O.
Photobucket
Photobucket

After we won a fight and got some kraken’s blood people were cheering, but I pointed out they were not allowed to cheer and we couldn’t take the blood, because we couldn’t loot the ship. Fal then took back his ban on double Os.
Photobucket

I found what happened to Lawson. Apprently he ran off to become a brigand. He’s gotten a tan and has grown his beard out more, but I can tell it was him.
Photobucket Photobucket

When it came time for me to say goodnight to everyone, Fal decided to start stalling me again he like used to. Works every time. You’d think I’d just ignore it, but there’s this little voice that says he might actually want something. Diamond then also joined in on that fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment