Monday, March 09, 2009

Together Again

Photobucket

Bootleg Bandits were loading up to go to Atlantis, but I didn’t have a badge and without one I’m just not brave enough to go with them. I mentioned this and so Tikao sent me four doubloons so I could buy a badge. The badges are five, but she remembers that yesterday Jacenz gave me one doubloon extra for my parlor badge, so really it was a combination of Tikao and Jacenz that allowed me to be brave enough to go to Atlantis with my favorite Bandits.
Photobucket

While we were waiting for the ship to load, we stood around and stabbed each other a bit. I also hopped on the table a couple of times and my sword fighting ranking went up to grand master, so Lego said he wanted to fight me. The next time I hopped on the table, he was there. It didn’t end well for him.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We got underway and I was a defender so I didn’t have to get on a station. I felt really weird for it, and every time they yelled to get on stations i wanted to run and find a carp, but they kept saying the defenders didn’t have to station up. I was all dressed to defend too in my chainmail and helm.


I went over to Madmaeven to make sure she wasn’t losing her corset yet. She often does that sort of thing ya know. It’s alright, she still had it on.
Photobucket

Then I went and found Captain Flood and decided to stand next to him. We’ve made up you see and he’s sorry he divorced me, so we’re going to get back together. We’re getting married again at the very next party I hold, which is of course the first of next month.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We sank, but that happens sometimes. It was still a fun voyage. Can’t win them all, or it wouldn’t be any fun. Things get dull without risk.
Photobucket

Later I found Chavez standing around near the docks. Why do we call them docks when they’re not docks, it’s just beach. There’s not wooden or stone docks on this island, just beach all the way around. There are a few islands with docks, but this isn’t one of them. We were on Windward Vale of course.
Photobucket

Tikao decided to do a pillage. She was going to drive but we decided we were brave enough to go with her anyway, so off we went.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

All my flag mates know that I posted a poll on the forums in regards to Tikao’s hair color. She claims it’s auburn, but auburn is brown with red tint, normally dark. I say her hair is blonde, but she refuses to claim the same. I can’t pass up any chance to point out the color of her hair.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment