Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wedding Guests Turned Away [Ara]

Tikao was supervising her distillery workers when I found her. She knew what I wanted so she sent the worker away so she wouldn’t see her boss get stabbed.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I like to stab Tikao at least once a day, but things don’t always go as planned. Of course I’d never mention losing to her and will deny it if anyone asks me. I always beat Tikao. Always! Don’t believe her if she tells you otherwise. She’s a pirate and you can’t trust her.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

After the stabbing I decided to do a little Love Shower. There was some confusion over the Love Shower, I guess it’s been awhile since I’ve done one last. I should do them more often. During the Love Shower, all flag mates, hearties, and OMs on duty get a piece of eight thrown at them. Some mates like to make it hard on me by coming up with names that aren’t always easy to type in unless you count letters, not to mention any names though, Chandalalala. During the Love Shower, Ms. Precious decided it looked like fun and did her own little Love Shower. She was a little more generous than I was.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I heard that Yukki is missing her octopus. If anyone sees a tan octopus named Jellysquishy, please let her know. Thanks ♥
Photobucket

Tikao and I went over to Chavez’s iron monger stall to see what he was up to, but we found him taking a nap. Running a stall must tire him out.
Photobucket

Chavezxtwo became governor of Windward Vale and a conversation was started about things Captain Corn couldn’t figure out when he was governor last week. During the very same conversation, a pirate in our crew, Yvonnie, tried to speak to the boys, but they were still talking to each other and she thought Captain Corn was replying to her and thus being mean. I thought it was funny. She came back later so I guess everything is okay.
Photobucket

I heard Jolyma calling me from outside so I went to go tell her Ahoy. She doesn’t seem the slightly bit mad at me for killing Ramina, which is good. Maybe she’s not mad anymore because Ramina came back from the dead? Which reminds me of a quote from Mad Jack Wolfe, “Being dead doesn’t make you less of a pirate, just less productive.” But that’s besides the point, this is about me, not Rami.
Photobucket

I lamented about the chasing off of my wedding guests. Thanks a lot mates for sending my Dad away. When you get married I’m gonna make sure your father and other guests don’t make it to the island in question! Hmph.
Photobucket

Then I had to leave because my crew was done looking for things to do as governor and decided it was time to pillage. Joly had asked me what they were doing there on the beach where we were and I had told her they were distracted by power.


The brigands seemed a little tougher than normal to me. I wondered if they have a special rum and where I can get some. During one of the tough battles where I was already out of the fray I decided to distract the brigands by flashing them and then bouncing. It worked, but I forgot to try it again on future battles.
Photobucket

I wanted to report Kitty for being vulgar, but I’m not sure the OMs would have done anything about her.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:19 PM

    No darlin. As much as I miss Rami, I could never be mad at you.

    <3

    ReplyDelete