Saturday, March 14, 2009

Vargas Still Mad [Ara]

My skirt fell off. I hate it when they do that. But it had been wearing thin so it wasn’t really that big of a surprise.
Photobucket

Luckily I was home when my skirt fell off and I had a spare to put on. Chavez was home too so I went down to watch him play poker and to enter a sword fighting tournament for pie. Really it was the pot belly stove I wanted so I was striving for third place.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Bayne seems to be afraid of me, but I’m not sure why. I’m not a violent person. Really, you can trust me, I’m a pirate.
Photobucket


Something of note during the fight was someone who wished me luck. I always wish my flag mates and hearties luck, but had never been wished luck by a stranger. It was something to take note of. There are still courteous pirates out there.
Photobucket


After I lost the tournament I went to the Cursed Isles with my crew to see if Daddy was still mad at me. Either he is still mad I’m going to marry Flood again, or the cultist are rebelling. I’m not sure which because I haven’t been able to actually speak to Daddy myself.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The cultist are always very poetic, even if they are mean to me. . . the daughter of Vargas the Mad.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment