Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Windward Vale Bank Robbed!

I heard that Falbard had a celebrity onboard his ship, so I ran over to see for myself. When I got there Jacenz was beating up on Little Richard. We wanted a group photo of us all together, but Little Richard thought he was too good to stand with the rest of us.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Rohanl was playing poker and complaining about his bad run of luck lately at the table. I suggested he go to the Cursed Isles, kill a cultist, cut off her head, soak a deck of cards in her blood, and then sleep with the deck under his pillow that night. I assured him that would clear up his luck right away.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most my day was filled with lots of random chatter. Just a bunch of good mates hanging out and entertaining each other with words.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The bank dispute between myself and Captain Corn ended when he got the bank, which he then proceeded to rob. He admitted there wasn’t much there to take and I laughed at him and pointed out that I’d already gone through the coffers the week previous.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment