Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twenty Legs, Twenty Hands, Paint Four [Ara]

I had to buy a new Senior Officer badge and lamented about how I had intended to spend those doubloons on delivering prizes for the party instead, so Zippy asks how much I tend to spend on a party. I told him it differs on the party and my coffers but I’ve been known to spend as much as 80,000 or as little as 20,000. I really try to aim more around 40,000 including prizes and poe offered at the tournaments. Zippy felt generous and so he donated 50,000 toward the next party which I immediately used to bid on doubs. Now I just need to go pick out some prizes and deliver them. Thanks, Zippy.
Photobucket

CC was still have greenie stalker problems. She left him alone for just a little bit when I told her he was too busy giving me pleasure, which wasn’t true, but I had to have my mate’s back. I teased him and told him I was going to send her a tell to encourage her, but I didn’t really.
Photobucket

Tikao told me she opened a new apothecary stall on Jubilee. She thinks by putting her stall on the same island as my counting house and then making me manager of the stall that I’ll actually do work or something. Well ha! She’s right.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I went and bought a badge. I had to put more bids out for one since I didn’t want to use Zippy’s donation for my own personal gain. I broke three bottles and was a little nervous since I hadn’t mixed potions in so long, but Vargas’ little girl still has it.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I think the stress of moving the stall was getting to Tikao. She sounded as mad as my father.
Photobucket

Bayne and I got into a little conversation about childrearing. At first I thought he was trying to sell his, but then I found out he was just going to feed it to the dog. I think he’d make more of a profit if he sold the child.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So then he decided to come on our serious pillage onboard the Silly Tigerfish.
Photobucket

I’ve carped a lot, more than I’ve done any other puzzle, but when a mate onboard asked to trade my carp for a bilge, I had to decline. I’m not allowed to bilge anymore, not since that time I filled the ship with water.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment