Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Governor Arachne

I woke up and tried to step out of the house, but my top fell off. That was about the same time a pigeon carried over to me a request from Captain Flood to join him on his pillage. I had to reply back asking him to wait until I could get dressed.
Photobucket

I was doing the normal singing and playing of the hornpipe like I always do. I was completely obvious to the events ahead of me. If I’d known Tik was going to try to sneak force me to be governor, I’d have hidden for a week until it was no longer my turn.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I’m not a violent person.
Photobucket

I stared deep into the abyss to see if it will really start staring back at me. It was afraid.
Photobucket

Then Tikao tricked me. She waited until I was too tired to think and made me governor of Windward Vale. Not really sure why I fought it so hard, or why she fought so hard to give it to me. We’d been arguing about a week over how I didn’t want it. There’s absolution no point in it though. I mean we don’t even get greenies for me to stand on the docks and pretend I’m someone important to.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment