Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Attacking The Wedding Guests [Ara]

I decided to go stab strangers. Stabbing strangers is fun and sometimes rewarding. Sometimes it’s not rewarding though and they win. But you can’t win them all. While I was stabbing some strangers Jacenz announced he wanted to go attack my father’s flotilla. I tried to tell him those are my wedding guests and they aren’t threatening our island, just trying to get to it for the wedding.
Photobucket

On a side note, I love friendly people. I love gracious people and good sports. I like the people who wish me luck before a match or say kind words. On this day Shopaholic stood out among the strangers I was stabbing as a good person.
Photobucket

I sheathed my sword and went to get on the ship the Bandits were loading to attack my father’s flotilla with. I wasn’t going to sink my father of course, but to deliver his invitation to the wedding.
Photobucket

I found Bayne on my favorite carp station. Well it’s my favorite on this type of ship only if I know the naver. I like to be close to my friends. Bayne is afraid of me, so he moved over to the other carp nearby. Thanks, Bayne. ♥
Photobucket Photobucket

Earlier in the day I had a little trouble with Flood not saying my name with the respect I feel he should. Then I heard him talk to Colli the way I wish to be spoken to. I had to say something. It’s best to start training the husband before the wedding otherwise we’ll just end up divorced again.
Photobucket

Some poor jobber tried to bad mouth Falbard on the vessel and several of Fally’s mates jumped on the little guy.
Photobucket

Photobucket

While we waited there was more stabbing, some singing, some dancing, and a conversation over what exactly a bit is. I’d read somewhere once that a bit was the same as a piece of eight, a bit is a coin cut into eight pieces. The topic may be more complicated than that, but we’re pirates. . we don’t really care how our money came about as long as we can loot and plunder more of it.
Photobucket

I asked Flood what we should name our children, and he actually participated in that conversation, proving he acknowledges children are a possibility in our future. I’m not sure I want to give birth though, I think I might just steal some.
Photobucket

My Queen Captain came onboard the vessel that was set to go attack my father and I told her to tell them to stop. But instead she encouraged the attack on my wedding guests, saying there were too many of them. I guess she found out I told them all they could stay at our house during their visit and perform their cultist rituals in the back yard.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Funny little shot of the day
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment