Thursday, April 02, 2009

I'm Not Crazy

I’m not crazy. I’m just a little insane.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I went on a pillage with my own crew. Rhoaleper was at the helm. A nice little jobber thanked us for having her and I thought that was real sweet, but after the first battle when I went to look for her, she was already gone.
Photobucket

I was nice enough to warn Rhoal when I was going to laze, but for some reason he still didn’t appreciate it. I was just trying to be courteous.
Photobucket

Captain Flood came out to join us on the pillage and he too wished to laze, but they wouldn’t let him laze either.
Photobucket

Captain Flood made up a new song. When I sang my bawdy sea shanty about a pirate losing her corset at sea, he sang a tasteful ballad that was all about me. I knew he really cared!
Photobucket

We ported and I thanked everyone for coming while Rhoal divided the booty. Marle confessed she was sick at that moment so I demanded she be planked before her illness spread. I couldn’t plank her myself, because she’s my hearty.
Photobucket

When I got to the beach, Captain Corn decided to start purring at me. He’s really weird. Kinda creepy too.
Photobucket

Bayne said he broke himself, which inspired a nice little drunken conversation with my rum filled mates complete with a little confusion and a lot of banter.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was hidding on Windward Vale and offered 1,000 pieces of eight to the mate that found me, but only Corn came looking. I got bored while I waited and did a Love Shower.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Randomness of the day

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment