Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Flood Hits Women

I caught Flood trying to beat up on a lady. I can’t remember which of them won, I think he did. I told him it wasn’t nice to hit ladies and he started making excuses like he always does, so I challenged him to rumble. I showed him what the daughter of Vargas could do with her father’s preferred method of fighting. He admitted he needed to work on his skills but seems to have misunderstood the lesson and thinks he needs to beat up on more people. I saw no reason to correct that thinking.
Photobucket

Later in the evening Flood finally admitted for the first time that we are once again engaged. He then tried to deny admitting it. He sure loves using excuses. Good thing I don’t stop to listen to them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment