Thursday, March 05, 2009

Behold My Mast [Kayos]

I haven’t been out with my crew in awhile and I know they all missed being able to lay eyes on me so I decided to grace them with my presence. Captain Flood was there too, so I gave him a bit of a hard time about how he’d divorced Arachne and made her cry and stuff. That’s how I heard it anyway, I’ve never actually seen Arachne. There’s a strange magical spell that prevents us from ever being around at the same time.


The Brink of Dawn mates started a fun little game where you try to come up with new sayings for the swabbies based on their names. We had a Curious Nicky onboard so I decided what she should say. Of course any real pirate would have taken me up on that offer. My mast is something to behold and be held.
Photobucket

It was overall a fun pillage with good mates and we had lots of laughs.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We may have given Chavez a bit too hard of a time, but that wasn’t really the goal of back seat naving. I was just bored. But then I also know he wasn’t really offended because he also participated in back seating naving himself.
Photobucket

Then Chavez got in trouble and got Tik wet.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment