Friday, March 27, 2009

Lavendar Paint [Ara]

I went to the apothecary stall, because Tikao had said there was work to be done there. I delivered my paint brush I’d ordered there and immediately got to painting. Then I realized the trim was painted and didn’t even look at the wall before I started painting so I had no idea at the time I’d painted over Tik’s magenta walls. I guess she had taken me seriously when I told her she needed to decorate in there. Seavagrant was there, and he didn’t warn me before I painted, he just kept mixing his potions like nothing was going on. That’s a well trained pirate.
Photobucket

I was doing something when the Bandits put out the call for a trip to Atlantis, but I played it coy and pretended I hadn’t been busy, I was just stalling.
Photobucket

I can’t really remember the details of the trip itself. I was probably too busy being focused on my puzzle. I was a little out of it and didn’t goof off as much as I normally do, which makes for a duller log after the fact. I do remember that we ported and did not sink but I think all I got was money from the trip.
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Something I took note of this day was a guy on the sword fighting tables that wished me luck before the fight. I always notice when people do that. I needed it too, he won.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment