Sunday, March 29, 2009

Curses [Ara]

My mates were in the Cursed Isles and Tikao claimed Ramina made her booch somehow, but I don’t know how since Ramina and I were back on dry land.
Photobucket

Then I went to the Cursed Isles with my crew. Captain Corn was driving so the voyage got a little Corny, but that’s to be expected. Only he wouldn’t stay to say hi to Dad so I got upset. He gave me some drift wood to try and make amends later. He also gave me a new falchion to give away at the party after my wedding.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then I jobbed with the Bootleg Bandits for another trip to the Cursed Isles. I ended up with a pair of lavender tights with lime patches. They call them pants, but they’re a bit too tight to be pants, so I call them what they are. I think the lavender tights looked rather good with my black and purple corset and my fancy black and purple boots, but the lime patches were a bit too much.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Falbard says, "There's no one behind you"
Arachne says, "There's no one behind you either"
Falbard says, "There's still no one behind you."
Falbard says, "And even though it might look like it, I'm not mad at you."
Arachne says, "Good, ‘cause it wasn't my fault. . . entirely."

Photobucket Photobucket

Tikao commented that she wanted new boots, but Diamond reminded her she only had one foot to put a boot on. Tik can’t do a sexy walk like me in my tights, she has to hobble around wherever she goes.
Photobucket

Bayne was having difficulties. The little greenie that was crushing on Captain Corn had turned her attention toward Bayne instead. Apparently Phae had come around and told the greenie to back off her man. If I wasn’t about to be married I’d help Bayne out by claiming he was mine and making the greenie leave him alone.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment