Monday, March 23, 2009

Stolen Stations and Flood Kisses [Ara]

Tikao decided to start bossing me around like she is my queen captain or something. I did as I was told anyway and went on a pillage with Bootleg Bandits.
Photobucket

Photobucket

After a sword fight, I turned back around to my carp station and found someone had taken it from me when there was another not far from that which was unmanned. I of course was annoyed and put gum in his hair. But then to make things worse he booched the station he stole.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Flood and I made out a lot. He’s madly in love with me, he just likes to play hard to get. Though he was too dedicated to his duty to go up into the love tower with me, but that’s alright. Lazing would just have gotten us planked anyway.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment