Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kehle The Bandit

I found a swabbie at an inn who claimed she was legendary in sword fighting so I thought I’d poke her with my stick. I beat her three times in a row, called her a liar and walked away.
Photobucket

I heard the Bootleg Bandits were filling up a ship to take out on a pillage, so I decided to go along with them. They instantly welcomed me into their crew. I went and delivered my new shirt I ordered this morning so I wouldn’t have to be seen in rags and got myself a pirate badge so I wouldn’t get that message that keeps telling me I’m not getting my share due to the wrong badge. I got it anyway, because it seems I was promoted during the trip to officer.
Photobucket

Everyone loved me. They wanted to be near me, it was awesome.
Photobucket Photobucket

I did an incredible job. . . well okay only once and it’s so rare I feel the need to mention it here.
Photobucket

I found out that brigands hate Captain Corn. He probably stole their sheep.
Photobucket Photobucket

Captain Corn and myself were on carpentry and were always in the top two spots, but he more than myself. I stole his hammer when he wasn’t looking in case it was the lucky hammer, but that didn’t work. So he offered to switch stations with me and that worked for one league point putting me in the top spot for the next report. Shortly after a carper was asked to move to sails and when no one else did, I dropped the hammer for a marlinspike.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment