Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Like to Stab Things

I went to the inn to practice my sword fighting and rumble skills. I actually fought someone who wished me luck before the fight. That impressed me a little because so few do that. But he didn’t say good game after I beat him.
Photobucket

While I was there some random person decided to try to add me to her hearty list. I was going to dismiss it because I expect everyone on my hearty list to in fact be my hearties. Instead I figure I’ll just stalk her in the future and she’ll either be the friend she claimed she wanted to be by adding me to her list, or she’ll delete me from her list and flee.
Photobucket

Then I went on a little sloop pillage with my crew, Bootleg Bandits. Rohanl was at the helm. I sailed rather than carped because someone else was on the carp when I came onboard. Later in the voyage I had the chance to carp for a little bit, but was asked to move back to sails and let someone else carp instead. I thought that was silly because I was doing excellent on carp, but only good on sails. I soon turned that around and started doing well in sails too.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Khoney and I had the same fashion sense this day, we were just wearing different colors.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment