Sunday, December 31, 2006

Fruitcake

Note
Today’s entry is very short because I was off having fun in reality most the day.


Fruitcake TourneyRandomness
I decided to try my hand in a fruitcake tourney, just so later I could say I gave it a go. I did even more badly then I feared I would, not making it past the third round. The first person I beat was Minkiski, that same guy I’d threatened to report for harassing another crew’s jobbers just a few days ago. I beat him fairly easily and he left without even saying good game. What bad sportsmanship is that? The second guy I fought beat me just as easily and said, “Good game,” right before I was eliminated. There’s no shame in losing to someone that’s way better than you, and he was nice about it, so it’s all good.

Right after that Tae was declaring her love of fish. I’m down to two myself because I started using them and haven’t been in any sinking blockades in a really long time.

I received a tell from Itchy telling me it was Ziggzoey’s birthday and there was a party or something that I should go if I knew her. I don’t really know her, only know she’s in Gagne’s crew and is his current woman I think. But even though I don’t know her well enough to go to her party, I thought she might still like birthday wishes from a stranger, so I sent her a tell wishing her a happy Birthday. She was gracious and simply thanked me without demanding to know who I was or anything. Some people don’t know how to react properly to kindness, but Ziggzoey isn’t one of those people. I may not know her, but she seems nice enough to me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:07 PM

    hee hee... Rami, Ziggy knows who you are... she knows Zen!

    and she's Gagne's wife...

    but she is a really nice person! and loves to be stalked!

    ReplyDelete