Sunday, December 10, 2006

Scratch My Itchy

Cyflow's ponder of the day
Slayer stalks the stalker and mocks the stalked.
Randomness
Started the day out with a rumble match which I lost. I found that odd enough to comment on because I haven’t lost a match on the docks in a long time. I normally only lose in rumble when I join a tourney and try to fight those that know what they’re doing. Good game, Frodock. I’ll get you next time.

Today a man called Ikkie invited me to his townhouse and then asked to be my hearty. I normally don’t do the random hearty thing, but I figured if he knew me enough to invite me to his house, he must know me enough to know he wants to be my friend. We chatted a little, but mostly small talk. Ikkie had to go and Itchy was calling me to join a pillage. I’m sure there’s plenty of time to get to know Ikkie in the future. Hope I shouldn’t already know him and simply have forgotten him. That’d be awkward. Not like I could lie about it or play it off either, not after I’ve marked it down here in the log.

Zenobie decided that we should make our marriage official and proposed to me today. We’ve been married in a common law marriage for awhile now, but never had a wedding. We’ve set the date for Valentine’s Day 2007. We haven’t really begun planning the wedding yet, but I’m pretty sure my manor isn’t going to be big enough. We still need to pick out colors and bride’s maids and all that. It’s gonna be a great day.

Itchy gets smart with Cyflow

While standing on the docks of Labyrinth Moors Itchy found me and we started chatting it up a bit. It was during Rami’s Love Shower so as first I wasn’t that responsive. Then Slayergurl stalked me and joined in the circle. In flag officer chat Cyflow asked if anyone was doing anything interesting, and Itchy started getting cute and smart with him, so Cyflow came to see what we were up to and we all had a good time chatting. (which we’re doing as I type this.) During that time Faramir said he was giving up the life of a pirate. (leaving the game) But he’ll be back. They always come back.

converstaion in vessel chat
Pillage
Today I went out with Itchy and the Royal Pillagers again. It was a large ship though and he wanted me to gun. I laughed, but agreed to give it a try. It’s not that I’m terrible at gunning, it’s just I’m not as fast as others I’ve seen. When you have pillaged with people that are good at certain duties, you realize how bad you are at them sometimes. I did some carp too when the guns were full and so everything worked out alright in the end.

Stalking
Odd. . . I didn’t stalk today. In between pillages, buying furniture, and getting stalked myself I didn’t seem to get any stalking in. I think I’ll stop writing and go stalk Cloudpuppy before bed. Alright, I went to stalk him as I was still typing up this entry and found him on Dragon’s Nest dock with Whiterose, but he immediately left me to go stalk some skellies. . .hmph, men! So I stalked Whiterose instead to end the night.
Rami stalks Whiterose

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:45 AM

    Heya ^^ LOl i'm well teh fight was verry well =D and you were good ;-) MUHAHAHA
    Greetz ikkie (frodock)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:17 AM

    More More I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:18 AM

    More! More I say!

    ReplyDelete