Wednesday, December 13, 2006

First BK Hunt

Cyflow’s ponder of the day
Crono’s thought


Randomness
Cyflow sword fights while Rami talks.
Alright, so I went to bed on Tuesday before writing the log entry. And by now you’ve noticed the days are normally off anyway because I tend not to get around to the writing part until after midnight, and so it calls it the next day when it posts.

Christmas is putting me into the poor house. I was buying gifts and told Zenobie I was going to put her name on one too so it’d be from us as a couple and she liked that idea, so we combined our lists and are buying for everyone as a couple. But that makes the list a little shorter since couples only get one gift as a couple from us as a couple. So for instance Loki and Slayer aren’t getting separate gifts, they’re getting one to share. Though I was Slayergurl’s secret Santa, so I already got her a maroon wide brimmed hat.

I spent most the day running around people’s houses trying to figure out what to get them for Christmas. What’s the fun in wealth if you can’t share it with your flaggies and hearties? Some are getting more expensive gifts than others, but it wasn’t the price tag I was looking at when decided what to get people, so don’t look into that.

Party at Rami’s


I had a spontaneous party at my manor on Labyrinth Moors and invited everyone I knew to come to it. Not that many showed up, but then it wasn’t a real party. There were no prizes or tourneys. I still thank all me hearties and flaggies that came.

Later in the evening Eyeore, Crazydog, and Wackystar were jobbing for my crew, Brethren of the Coast, and someone offered Eyeore charts for Wackystar. I took that to mean they wanted to trade the charts to Eyeore for Wackystar, though they meant for Eyeore to give the charts to Wacky. I made a better offer however and offered Eyeore a dead fish for Wacky, which she came to me manor to collect. So in exchange for a dead fish, Wackystar has been added to me dungeon. It’ll be nice having me own furni maker. Eyeore then tried to steal my wife, so I ran over to her husband and tried to steal him. When that didn’t work, I returned home and planked Eyeore from me manor. Why didn’t I just do that to begin with? However she was drunk, so I’ll forget her.

Eye gives Wacky to Rami


Pillaging
Today I went out with Royal Pillagers with Momarette at the helm. I think it was a War Frig, though I don’t pay attention to ship size, I just hop on, check the prey list, and then get to work. I also went out with Dragon’s Horde with Daenerys at the helm for a brigand king hunt. I did this under the guise of Kehle however, so Kehle got the trinkets. When it was my turn to get one for myself, the others decided they were done with the hunt. Well not all the others, my friends like Puppy and Slayer didn’t abandon me, nor did Dae, but it was her ship. Heh. It was my first bk hunt, so yay!

Rami at Crono’s doorStalking
Most the stalking today was done to get a look into people’s houses and at their clothes they were wearing to get an idea of what to buy them. So I only stalked those I am going to buy for. My list continues to grow and it’s possible more will be added to it by the end of Christmas. Today it was people that have been generous to me, or have gone above and beyond in their kindness. Helps when they’ll open the door though. . . Crono.

Rami’s dungeon news

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:17 AM

    In my defence I was d/c at the time and I did let yiou in when I got back on :P

    ReplyDelete