Sunday, December 24, 2006

Snow Fight

Note
Clicking any image in this entry will take you to the place I host the images, Photobucket. I got too lazy to remove the link since it’s Christmas Eve where I am and my sister is yelling me name as I type this. The events below took place yesterday of course.


Randomnessclicking this image takes you to Photobucket
I started the day off by making a snow man in the backyard with Cronogenesis. He also wanted a fort, so I gave him access to my manor so he cold build one. I then went inside to warm by the fire while Crono had to run off for an errand. Then he returned and Baracouta stopped by for a visit and to join the crew. So we all went into the kitchen and fought over who was going to cook lunch. Just because it’s my house, doesn’t mean I have to do the cooking. I’m a pirate what do I care of hospitality?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingLater in the day by big brother Merucutio stopped by to hit me up for money. That’s so like a brother. Yeah, he gambles and swindles his poe away, but he’s still my big brother and I love him. In thanks for me loaning him all the poe I had on me at the time, which was only around 6,000, he gave me a framed portrait of himself. My upstairs gallery has grown a little larger. Two more framed portraits from now and I’ll have to start hanging them in other rooms as well. As for the poe I gave Mer, I told him to think of it as his Christmas present, even though in truth if I’d buy him something it’d probably have been worth more.

I was hit up again later in the day by a crew mate, but he just wanted a paint brush. I just so happened to have repainted some rooms in the manor recently and had a paint brush that was still in good condition. Since I don’t need it anymore and probably won’t again until after it’s dusted, I gave it to him.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAfter a nice little pillage with me crew, it was back to me manor for more fun in the snow. This time Cyflow stopped by and we compared Santa outfits. The fun was slightly distracted by a very rude person trying to kill the yule tide cheer on flag officer chat, but I didn’t let her get to me too much. We went out into the yard and with the help of Wackystar, (she bought the snowman) the three of us built another snowman. After the wacky Star left again Cyflow wanted to get into a snowball fight, but I had all the snowballs, so he ran instead. Various friends started to come and go from the manor as they pleased, which is fine with me. Makes me feel liked. So surrounded by hearties and snow the fun and games continued with a few snowballs thrown, a few rumble matches lost, and a snow fort built where I barricaded myself in. Participants in that fun included Cyflow, Slayergurl, Onnika, Monlizzy, Slashyun, Goldz, Ducklin, Masee, Merucutio, and Reble, though not all at the same time. But as you can see, all my siblings popped in for a visit at one point or another, and they were all there at the same time. Thanks everyone for the spontaneous fun.

Rami’s hearties in her yard


Pillaging
I went on a pillage with Brethren of the Coast with Lord Luci (lordlucifer) at the helm. Stalker jumped ship while in port to go paint a ship of his own, but then made it back in time to pillage. We actually went on two pillages, but I had to rest in between them because I got a little sea sick, but I made back more poe than I gave Merucutio so all is well.

Right before the pillage I was making comments about how my hands would freeze to the ice covered ropes and then when I’d pull away it’d rip my flesh. Onnika suggested I lick my hands and Stalker said that’d only work if I didn’t have metal hands. Yes, our crew is insane.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment