Saturday, December 30, 2006

Parties of Love

I pillaged again today with Ace of Hearts. I seem to be making a habit out of that. If anything extraordinary happened on this pillage, I’ve forgotten what it was. Heh. I do remember Ras was there again though. And after we ported Goldz and I had a friendly rumble match. Can’t remember which of us won, but that’s not important anyway. Monty had told someone to get out of his nest during the voyage and I said I liked to call it the Love Tower and then asked Monty if he’d like to go up there with me after we port. He said he would, but he didn’t. Shame on you for teasing my emotions, Monty!

Rami’s Love ShowerIt’s been awhile since I gave a Love Shower, so I decided it was well past time for one. As is typical, I often find myself with more pieces of eight after the shower than I had before I started it. You’d think my coffers would drop from giving away the poe, but there’s always a few generous souls that give back again. I love you all.

Rami and Masee planning a partyI went to my manor to start planning my new tradition though. A party on the first Sunday of every month. This is something I’ve always wanted to do, but never had the drive to do it before. There will be prizes and such, though after spending so much on Christmas gifts I’m a bit low in the prize buying department. Don’t worry, I’ll pillage a lot this next week and save up for fabulous prizes. My parties are not only to celebrate my life filled with wonderful mates, but also the hope that each new month brings. Each new month is a chance to improve upon our lives from the previous month.

Darkquartet gets licked by RaminaAfter telling people about the party (and posting it on the flag forums) I decided to go pillaging with my own crew. Mostly because Lord Luci and Slayergurl were yelling for me to get my booty onboard. So we went in a little pillage and made a nice little sum of poe. I was licking people after we ported and Darkquartet tried to run, but I got her as she was heading off the ship.

Then I was blessed by Rascalred on my way to bed with her beautiful words of friendship. You’re awesome, Ras.

Ras is awesome and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment