Saturday, December 09, 2006

Pup me!


Randomnesstourney
Something extraordinary happened today that has never happened before. It is an event that will go down in history (history of this log) and be remembered for all times. Today I won a tourney. It was a local tourney, but hey, I was up against Slayergurl. And I proved to Vennom that just because I think you’re cute and stalk you, doesn’t mean I’m not pirate enough to hack you with my kitchen knife. While at the little mini party where this event took place I met a guy called Masee. He decided we needed to be hearties, so I decided he needed to be stalked. He disagree, but commented on it off and on the rest of the day. Haven’t stalked him yet though. I think I’ll let him drop his guard first.

Late at night I stalked over to Jade to find my Puppy as I often do at night and he jobbed me into his crew where I once again found Whiterose, whom I met that same night I met Mergen and Skakaka. (mentioned in previous entry) She taught me this new thing about throwing money at people. That night I met them I threw a poe at everyone in the circle. She threw 69 back at me. Many have learned that I’ve since taken to doing the same randomly at odd times. I’m sure I’ll go broke rather quickly at this rate. I need less expensive flirtatious habits.

Fossaman made a comment after Rami’s Love Shower tonight about it being my stalker fee. I thought that was cute and funny so I 69’d him. He then told everyone that I paid him more for being funny. I wonder if he missed the number? Earbeard said he’d been Ramina’d. Or I think it was him that said that. I couldn’t remember exactly, but when asked later so I could properly quote, Slayergurl said she thought it’d been him too. To which Jolyma replied, “oh no! she has become a verb!”

StalkingVennom and Rami matching
Most the afternoon was spent staring at Vennom. He’s always so well dressed and looks good no matter what he’s wearing. He’s awfully nice too, which helps greatly. He even changed right in front of me several times. Oh, how they love to encourage me sometimes. Though today I’m not sure if it wasn’t me being stalked. He found me first on Lima, and then followed me to Crazydog’s townhouse on Tigerleaf. Earbeard showed up there too, which was the prime opportunity to stalk him. It’s not often to find him out of hiding, but I was a tad distracted by Vennom. Don’t worry Earbeard. . . you’re not safe yet.
Vennom's card
I also marked Vennom today.

Pillaging
Today I went out with my own crew Brethren of the Coast of the Imperial Collation flag. My beautiful wife, Zenobie was behind the wheel and she took out a cutter. Earbeard was there again. I wonder if he’s stalking me? And Itchy showed up during the voyage as well. Itchy doesn’t seem too sure how to day the whole stalking thing and seems both creeped out and flattered at the same time. Other fine mates went out with us as well or showed up during the voyage. Zombeeze doubted the existence of female stalkers. . may have to prove him wrong on that one. Masee was there too, but again I didn’t stalk him, just touched his booty a little.

Puppy and Zen speak of Rami

No comments:

Post a Comment