Monday, December 11, 2006

Flag Christmas

Cyflow ponder
Randomness
After the flag pilly we all rushed over to Reble’s estate on Fintan for some fun and games. I followed Cranky around the house watching her get lost for fun, then went to where the party was. In all my stalking adventures, I’ve been in estates several times and don’t have that much trouble navigating through them. I did a lot of flirting with Vennom who was manning the bar. We were all talking about the secret Santa and the officer auction coming up and planning on who we were gonna buy. Then I noticed Carol had come and I knew she was there to buy Cyflow.
Flaggies dressed up for Christmas
Something came over me and I just had to start pushing her buttons. She’s just too possessive of him and doesn’t give him room. At first it was little things like touching him or standing near him, but as the time progressed so did my fun. I really had no intention of buying him and knew she’d be able to outbid me by far, so I was making my plans instead to buy Kansa and Peresean, because Vennom wasn’t an option (bid on a few others I didn’t win too, like Crono, Joly, Zen, and Eyeore.) Somewhere in there I missed my chance to buy Kansa, but I did get Peresean and Karanga. And just for fun I bid on Cyflow just to make Carol think I was seriously going to try and outbid her. I only had 25k on me, so had to stop there, but when it seemed he was going to go for 40k my friends decided to help me out and encouraged I bid higher. I bid 45k, but then Zenobie took over the bidding from there for me until she could no longer outbid Carol. Others helped too, like Jolyma and Eyeore, and then Msramonbette tried to help at the end, but her bid went unheard until it was too late. I love all you wonderful ladies that tried to help me put Carol in her place. And though we didn’t win the bidding, we still made her pay 95k for him.

Cloudpuppy didn’t make it to the auction to bid on me, and I was a little sad about that. I kept mentioning to my flaggies that I wanted my Puppy there. Though most probably have no idea I was referring to my oldest and dearest pirate friend, Cloudpuppy. Vennom had to go before the bidding began too, but somehow I still ended up going for 50k. I’m ecstatic about that. It’s wonderful I’m so wanted. Thanks a million Eyeore for buying me for so much.

I still don’t know who my secret santa was, but thanks for the iron. I regret that my stall started closing after this event started and thus you had no idea I wouldn’t have an iron stall on that island anymore. But it was a great idea and the thought does not go unnoticed or appreciated. Thank you whoever you are.

Amberash
And speaking of appreciating things, the crew Brethren of the Coast recognizes Amberash’s hard work and dedication to the Imperial Coalition flag. She spends a great deal of time planning and organizing flag events, and then takes her entire day to run them. The rest of us can come and go as we please, but she has to pretty much work while we’re having fun. Her efforts do not go unnoticed and we all think she’s awesome for it. It wasn’t much and really seems to pale in comparison to what she should get for it, but we got her a card to show her how much we love her. And we got it in Aqua, cause she likes Aqua. We love you, Amber.

Merucutio, Rami, and Slayer
Stalking
Much later in the day, after a pillage with my own crew, I found myself on Napi with no one to stalk. After running around the building for a bit, I found Whiterose and so stalked her. There were other people in the stall too and Cloudpuppy showed up as well. Then after chatting it up for awhile and having some fun, Calais decided it was time to pilly so we all jumped at the chance. And Puppy had already jobbed me into the crew so I was good to go.

Then Merucutio wanted to put on a little show, so I gathered my BotC girls that were still awake, Slayer and Onnika, and we all went to my manor. Cloudpuppy came too, cause I couldn’t leave him out and night time is Puppy time in my world.

Pillaging
I started the day off by jumping on the flag Christmas pillage which was already in progress. We all had a lot of fun doing that. Then after the flag party I went out on a War Brig with Brethren of the Coast. After that, I went out with Suicide King. That was more pillaging than I normally do in a day, but I did go and spend poe on my wife a Christmas gift already and needed to make more after the auction for the crew secret santa event.

quote from Lucifer

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 AM

    It feels good to not see my name in here finally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:56 PM

    ha my friend not for long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:46 PM

    well, I finally at least made the screenie...

    ReplyDelete