Thursday, December 14, 2006

Giving Gela

Pillaging
Most the day was spent pillaging, so that’s the section that’s going first this time. I tried to go on a pillage with Dark Revenge under their old captain, but only made it for the last battle and got 71 poe for my effort. I then switched to a pillage with My Last Serenade with Cyflow at the helm of the Halloween colored sloop Kokanee. Msrambonette had to leave that pillage early to go become captain of Dark Revenge. (Congrats, you’re an awesome person)
Rami has five bots, Sean laughs and gets hurt
After that I jumped onboard with Monlizzy and my other MA friends (Midnight Aurora) for a little sloop pilly. Lizzy got a little dizzy, and Slash had to take the helm, but I still enjoyed the pillage. During the voyage I had five bots jump on me and Peresean said it was karma from all my stalking, and then next battle he promptly got his booty kicked. How’s that for karma, Sean? After laughing at him, three huge swords dropped on me as well. Karma is a biotch.

After MA ported, I jumped onboard the Educated Sunfish to pillage with the crew Dragon’s Horde with Daenerys in command. She’s the same one that took me out on that bk hunt yesterday and she remembered me too. Which I thought was really nice. She said she regretted I didn’t get a trinket as Rami and I could join her in a future date for another bk hunt. Thanks, Dae. You’re a sweetie.

The last pillage of my day was with the crew, Odyssey with my hearty Arrhg at the helm. I licked him when I came onboard and there was some commotion about it with someone informing me he was married. I told them it was okay, cause I was married too and Reblechic asked if my hubby was onboard so she could lick him. I replied, “Wifie, and no she’s not.” Then there were some “oooo” from people and Reblechic said she’d better not lick me then. I laughed, but assured her my licking is all in fun and I have no wish to steal Arrhg from her.

Lizzy and Cy in Jalex’s stall
Stalking
I was over in Jade and just seeing who was on the island with me when I noticed Monlizzy and Cyflow were together in Jalex’s stall. So I rushed over to catch them in the act because recently I’d caught them alone on a ship together too. I wonder if Carol knows about this? Cyflow took off his shirt for us, and then Lizzy and I tried on nun outfits for the Order of Holy Hawtness. I told the lundlubbin’ Cyflow to repent of be smited by me mate then encouraged Lizzy to go smite him when he didn’t repent. Crono tried to speak to me, and I told him to repent as well, but he fled instead.
Order of Holy Hawtness, repent or be smitten


Randomness
After a long day of pillaging, it was back to buying gifts, completely my Christmas list, and wrapping what I’d already bought. Zen and I locked the doors to me manor so we could compare our lists and talk about what to get people without them coming in and overhearing it. After Christmas talk we started talking wedding and picking out colors and wedding party people. I’m going to save all those details to mention later though since the wedding isn’t until Valentine’s day.

I was in the furniture stall picking up Rascalred’s Christmas gift when a little pirate called Gela walked in. She asked what I was buying for and I told her I was buying for Christmas. She asked who I was buying for and I told her I was buying for Rascalred. She then asked if she could be a Christmas gift. I told her sure, and then did a /who on Ras and saw she was on the island. So I told Gela that if she’d go to Rascalred’s townhouse and knock on the door Ras would let her in and just tell Ras she was my Christmas gift to Ras. I thought it was just too funny and sent a tell to Ras to warn. . . I mean inform her that her living Christmas gift was on it’s way. I then rushed over there myself to watch Gela give herself to Ras in my name. This stalker was getting a huge kick out of it of course, but Ras and I are both pretty sure that Gela is an alt of someone that knows both of us. We both suspected Zenobie the most. (winks at Zen) I guess it’s possible it was all just a fun fluke, I do believe in Christmas miracles. But I know Ras thinks I’m just the greatest for getting her a Gela for Christmas. I sure hope she enjoys her Gela.

I give you a Gela

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:08 PM

    lmao, no it wasnt me, infact she started talking to me last night as well...

    ReplyDelete