Friday, December 08, 2006

Ready or not, here I come!

Stalking Cyflow and Rami on Navy ship
It’s been another fun day of pirating on the Viridian Ocean. Most the day was spent stalking. I started the day out with a little Cyflow, though he was hiding on a navy ship which makes him harder to find. Can’t tell where navy ships are going to or coming from, so I have to take every navy mission until I find the right ship. As luck would have it he and I ended up on the same ship at the same time. I call it fate or destiny. He just called it funny. He also thought wearing rags would save him. . . it didn’t. Much later in the day Carolkirk told me to stay away from Cyflow, that she doesn’t share well. Funny, but he never mentioned he was taken, and his name isn’t the one mentioned as her husband on her wedding band trinket. But I’m not in the habit of stalking men with wives or girlfriends cause I don’t want to go making enemies of their lady friends. I’ll stalk married and coupled women, but men tend to be a lot more understanding about the whole stalker thing. Well, men and my wife. And just so you know if you’re interested. . stalking Zenobie is like window shopping. You can look, but don’t touch.

Ambushed Persean at the Tigerleaf docks today. He was surprised at the speed of my stalking abilities, but it’s easy to catch someone in the first two seconds they’re online when you’re laying in wait at the docks. While there I got stalked by Slayergurl. I also gave a coin to someone asking for money. They thanked me for giving them one poe and I believed they meant it, so I gave them the entire contents of my pocket. . . all nine poe more I had. Money was thrown at me while standing there so later when a greenie came by asking for help, I gave her advice, tips, and ten poe. It’s not much, but if they’re really greenies, they’ll be thankful for any little bit.

Other targets today included the ever popular and handsome Vennom, Merucutio, Ruoll, and Goldz. I tried to stalk Earbeard, but he was always pillaging when I’d look for him. Goldz had no idea who I was when I came calling and then was all shocked and surprised to find me in his hearty list. Needless to say, I got a good laugh.


Pillaging
Today I went out with Odyssey for a sloop pilly. Those tend to be the type I go on. For a long time I’d only go out with the flag (or Calias) but lately I’ve taken with going on pillies with others too. I also went out on a larger ship, can’t remember the crew or the ship. . I went there when I did a /who on Skakaka (new hearty met last night) and saw he was on a ship with Arrhg, Amber, and Reble. As well as Mergen who I met the night before. (Any friend of Cloudpuppy’s is a friend of mine.) With so many targets, I had to get on that ship. I worked carp for about two battles, but then left. Hearties bearing gifts were demanding the immediate opening of said gifts and I felt the need to oblige. (real life friends with real life gifts)

Randomness
Was hanging out in a tailor stall tonight. Went there to stalk Cyflow, and that’s when Carol told me to stay away from her man. Monlizzy and Jadexabel were both there to witness the event. I didn’t have anywhere to go when they all left so I lingered. Jade came back and we chatted it up a bit, and just had a nice conversation. I’m not sure if she remembers me, but I’m pretty sure she and I have been on several pillages together in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment