Friday, December 29, 2006

Insanity

Pillaging
MontarsorThis section goes first today because it’s how I started the day. Right promptly I took a job with Ace of Hearts. Had to turn down two or three other offers, but with me it’s first come, first serve. One of those offers was from Lordme whom yesterday I expressed a desire to plank for disrespecting my wife’s battle navigation skills. Odd how he thinks I’d job with him after that. But back to my mates, Ace of Hearts. . . It was a large ship and I was among the first of the jobbers onboard so it took a few minutes to load. Those of us that were there first fought bots and each other a bit, before a wave of jobbers hit the ship. It was a nice little pillage.

I didn’t really do much afterward, but then it wasn’t long before Ace of Hearts had another pillage. If I remember right, Maxxedout bnaved the first one and then Montarsor was at the helm on the second one. (if this information is incorrect, just leave a comment to set it straight) There was a shout that mentioned Evilclown was the XO of the voyage, but there were jobbers getting a linch mob ready for fear of clowns, so I told them they couldn’t, since he was XO. Again it was a nice size ship and there was a few minutes of loading time. Someone named Rumbottle came aboard and I couldn’t help but go at it with that name. He didn’t confirm or deny but I’m thinking his parents were drunk when he was born and it went something like:

Mother: What should we name him, Dear?
Father: Pass the rum bottle.
Mother hands Father the Rumbottle, but thinks it’s an odd name for their son.

Ras, Evilclown, Rami, Monty, and AldakBefore we set sail, Aldak threw bananas at me. I caught the bananas and ate them. I can’t remember why he threw them, but after eating them, I threw the peels around the deck for others to trip on. After we ported everyone picked on me for stalking Strong Gregor (yes a swabie) and there were comments about him not running and such, but as soon as that was said he left my circle, then the ship. So I went after Crazy Gregor, cause one Gregor is as good as another right? But the Crazy one ran as soon as I joined his chat circle. Ras was there too, which was good, cause I miss her. She’s wild and crazy, and has just the right amount of bold to her. But don’t worry Zen. I don’t like her in that way. On his way off the ship Aldak slipped on one of the banana peels.

Rami licks Tae for luckThen I went on a pillage with my own crew, Brethren of the Coast, onboard Upright Beam with Taelac at the helm. There was all sorts of mayhem during the voyage, but none of it stands out in particular really. Before we set sail there was a man calling himself Captain Ky (Captainky). I was standing in front of my favorite sailing station waiting for the ship to fill up and Ky took that station. I made a comment about how I wasn’t standing in front of it for any reason and he laughed, then gave it back. I licked him, but he seemed to think that was a bad thing and after expressing his disgust, he said he felt like no one liked him on the ship. I then licked everyone else too, so Ky wouldn’t feel singled out. During the voyage Joly said Tae needed luck, and Tae tried to say she didn’t need to be licked, but I didn’t hear that until after the licking had happened. I like to lick people for luck ya know.

Joly says put down the poker cards and come along.


My last pillage of the day was with Rolling Thunder with Skipper Jones (Skipperjones) at the helm. Joly had cried out to me to take her place on the pillage and I agreed. I was only there for a couple of battles, but Slayergurl was there too and looking hawt in her little outfit. And it was in blues and whites, like I often wear.

Slayer, Rami, and strange pirate Rami doesn’t know.


clicking this takes you to Photobucket.comRandomness
Oddly enough the only thing to really comment on that didn’t happen on a pillage today is the craziness that was going around. At one point during the day I thought I saw Jolyma greet the crew, which is odd since she wasn’t there. Zenobie was there though and I didn’t even see her at first until she and the others were asking why I was licking Jolyma. Then later in the day the insanity hit Queen Luci too and she started acting like me wife. Well, since I’m also clearly nuts I snuggled her, then I realized what I was doing and ran off to take a bath. Don’t tell Zenobie.

As I was on my way to the bath, Nicaeia tried to slander my little brother in fo chat. I told her not to do it again or I’d pinch her.

Rami threatens Nica

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:47 AM

    Mwhahaha I feature in this one, me in my santa suit throwing banana's! kewl :p

    ReplyDelete